Acusensus was founded in 2018 with a mission to improve road safety around the world by providing intelligent solutions to drive behavioural change on the roads, reduce the instances of unlawful driving, and the deaths and serious injuries that result from it.
Using the latest in advanced machine learning technology, our solutions aim to provide a social benefit, in the case of road safety, by automatically detecting compliance problems and providing actionable and reliable enforceable data to our customers.
Acusensus was founded in early 2018 and has since delivered the following:
- The world’s first illegal mobile phone use enforcement camera program, deployed in New South Wales, Australia. Our patent pending technology includes a revolutionary windshield penetrating imaging system and high-performance artificial intelligence to detect illegal mobile phone use
- The first introduction of high performance 4D radar based mobile speed enforcement camera trailers and fixed installations to improve the safety of the East Coast Road in India
- The first introduction of a multi-functional enforcement tool to simultaneously enforce illegal mobile phone use, speeding, and unregistered vehicles, first demonstrated in partnership with Tasmania Police, Australia
- Independent expert reporting and advice into the accuracy of installed radar based speed enforcement cameras in Australia
- The first real-time officer safety and intercept tool that automatically alerts officers with photos and data of approaching vehicles violating speed, distraction, seatbelt or hotlists
- The first piloting of seatbelt camera enforcement technology in Australia.